GARZON VIOGNIER DE CORTE 750ML
This is a wine with marked varietal typicity. Unctuous and fresh on the palate, it presents floral, peachy aromas. The minerality of this wine, along with its elegant aroma and a round and intense finish, makes it a wine of great character.
1 in stock
Fermentation: This is how the wine is made. It’s done in a special way to bring out the flavors of the grapes. We use stainless steel tanks and control the temperature to make sure it tastes just right.
Aging: After the fermentation, we let the wine sit for a while in those stainless steel tanks. It sits on the dead yeast cells, which helps make it taste better. We do this for 3 to 6 months.
Type of Grapes: Most of the wine is made from a grape called Viognier, about 90%. The rest, 10%, is made from another grape called Chardonnay.
Alcohol: The wine has 12.5% alcohol in it.
Tasting Notes :
This wine is true to its grape type. It’s smooth and fresh in your mouth, with flowery and peachy smells. The earthy taste, lovely scent, and strong finish give it a unique personality.